Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh The Places I've Been

It's cold and gray today.  And despite having just come back from Mexico I can't help but day dream about my next trip.  That got me thinking about all of the traveling I've done in the past 5 years.  I've been to so many beautiful places, met new friends and learned more than I ever expected.  So I decided to put together this photo collage of all the amazing places I've been.  

Croatia, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Peru, China, Belize, France.... when I need an escape I think about these places.  And I remember how happy, calm, inspired, humbled, excited and energized I was.  I like to think that at these moments I'm at my best.  And I get excited about the trips to come.  The ones I haven't planned.  The dream trips I hope to take.  The experiences and people that will change me in big and small ways.  

Where to next?

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: